Thursday, July 31, 2008

Surfing the Event Horizon

Thought I'd give a breakdown of where things are on the creative side of Robby's World.

1) I'm gearing up for a short film that I plan to shoot this Monday. It's for a local contest. I've been storyboarding and getting props together. I'll keep you posted on the development.

2) One of my short stories is being considered for an anthology. I'll keep the details under wraps until I hear more.

3) I just submitted the "prequel" to the above short story to Jim Baen's Universe, an online professional sci-fi/fantasy webzine.

4) I'm slated to write a story for an upcoming anthology called "Harlan County Horror". All stories are to be set in Harlan County, which is an actual place located in Southeastern Kentucky, where I grew up. I have a few ideas of what I'm going to do, but haven't narrowed it down just yet.

5) I'm about 75% complete with, yet, another short story (I know, I know). Unofficial title is "Warm Heart, Cold Blood". Subject to change, of course.

That's the top of the barrel. Now we'll see if any of it makes it out of my world and into someone else's :)

1 comment:

Jodi Lee (Morrighan) said...

Hey Robby,

Would one of those stories happen to be for Harvest Hill? ;) Congrats!